PALS - Patient Advice - 0800 218 2333
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service at NHS Sefton gives information, advice and help to local residents about NHS services.
We are here for patients and their relatives, friends, carers - in fact anyone who wants help with NHS services in Sefton.
You can call or email PALS if you:
- Are not sure what is happening with a treatment / health issue
- Need some information but do not know where to find it
- Want information to help you choose a health care provider
- Have concerns but don't know who to go to
- Want to complain but are not sure how to do it
- Would like to tell NHS Sefton what you think about our services, whether positive or negative